Friday, November 30, 2012

It has been so long!

I feel like I have not written a post in so very long!  In fact November has now come and went and I didn't post a thing until now.  So some updates... Annabelle now has two lower teeth, she can wave hi and bye, she tilts her head to the side when we say "So Cute," and she can play pick-a-boo.  She is still doing her army crawl like crazy and we are now moving to eat purees 3 times a day.

For Thanksgiving we went to Maine to be with my family and this was Annabelle's first flight.  She did well and even slept through one of the flights.

She did very well with all the new family she met and though her first couple days there she was cranky she soon got over it.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Holidays.  Our Elf on the Shelf showed up a little late but he is now here.

He left her a nice note.  We still need to name him.  Annabelle wanted Da Da Da but Jerry said he is DaDa so we are back to the drawing board.  LOL

Happy Holidays Everyone and I wish everyone luck with all their Holiday shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Such a sweet photo of you three!! I love the elf on the shelf idea...can't wait to get one!! Sending you love and wishing you a happy almost December! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!