Serves about 6 – start this the night before the party
· 1 bottle of red wine
· ¼ cup of brandy
· ¼ cup orange flavored liqueur
· 2 Tbsps. Fresh lime juice
· 2 Tbsps. Orange juice
· ¼ cup sugar
· 1 orange, thinly sliced
· 1 lemon, thinly sliced
· 1 lime, thinly sliced
· 1 bottle lemon lime sparkling water, chilled
1. Add the orange, lemon and lime slices to a pitcher.
2. Pour in the brandy, orange flavored liqueur, lime juice, orange juice, and sugar.
3. Mix, cover and set in the fridge over night.
4. 2 hours prior to the party add your bottle of wine, stir, cover and add chill.
5. Right before serving add the bottle of sparkling water and stir.
6. When pouring be sure to add some fruit to the glasses and ice.