Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Blog Coming Soon

Jerry and I love to find little restaurants in the area and we are big foodies (not always good for the waste line, lol).  We have talked about doing a blog together for some time now and we are finally going to do it.  We are going to blog about our experiences at local restaurants.  We already have several of our favorites we want to blog about and we will plan to try one new place a month (depending on our schedule with our #1 priority, Annabelle).

I know most of my readers are not from Raleigh NC but I will share the link with you once I have it up and running and if you plan to visit or know someone who is you can pass it along to them.

Both Jerry and I will be blogging on the new blog and we are the type of people when we have a good experience at a restaurant we want to tell everyone and the same goes for bad ones we want to warn people.  We could just go to Yelp and leave reviews (and we have) but the blog will allow us to express ourselves more and help those in the area or visiting the area to find new places to eat.

I will continue to post on this site on our updates on little Ms. Annabelle and my adventures in motherhood. With that being said I will leave you with a pictures of the sleeping peanut who has on her Strawberry Shirt after I made my home made strawberry jam (YUM)!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Rachel!! I'm. So so excited that you're spending it with your new little love!
    And I'm really excited to read your new blog with Jerry! That's awesome!
    Annabelle is one sweet lil' berry!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!