Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year was my second Mother's Day and I must say it was a great day!  Jerry and Annabelle got me a beautiful bird feeder for our garden, we tried out a new local for brunch at a local restaurant with a little shop filled with lots of cool items mostly things made by individuals.

Annabelle and I showing off my new bird feeder

At Brunch up on the balcony near the shop (NOFO Restaurant)

After brunch we headed over to sweet bottoms to look around before hitting the nursery to pick up plants for our new garden.  Speak of garden I am loving our new raised bed garden we got from NaturalYards.  It was very easy to put together and we got to pick the dimensions and have it built and shipped to our door.  We still have some work to do on the area around the beds but here is how it looks so far.

This was taken yesterday
I got these cute signs on ETSY at Tarra Hartlauer



I love all our garden signs because it makes the garden look so colorful and it will be great for Annabelle as she gets older!

Back to Mother's Day.  It was a wonderful day full of love and joy!  I hope you all had a great Mother's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!