Saturday, March 24, 2012

Annabelle is Sleeping In Her Crib

Seeing a though we are Breastfeeding and supplementing with a bottle I figured this weekend we should try and see if she would sleep in her crib.  Last night after giving her a bath I breast fed her then gave her, her bottle and read her good night moon.  We then rocked for a bit with just the night light and her white noise machine on.  After she fell asleep I put her in her crib.  She ended up sleeping for 6hrs and I had to wake her up to feed her.  Normally she should eat every 4 hrs at night but she didn't wake up and neither did I.  Then after her feeding she went right back to sleep.  Her 6:30am feeding was a little more trickier to get her back to sleep, I ended up coming and getting Jerry and asking him to rock her because I was exhausted.  He rocked her a bit and she went back to sleep until about 9am.

All and all I think the night went well.  It was a bit emotional for me as I missed her in our room and well Jerry and I checked on her several times but we both feel she slept better in her room then she did with us in her bassinet in our room.

Tonight is going well so far.  One day at at time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!