Monday, June 25, 2012

4 Months Old

This past Saturday Annabelle turned 4 months old.  Oh how time flies by.  I have no clue what she weighs but we do have a Dr. apt coming up next week so I will find out then.  She is in some 3-6 month outfits now and she is getting just a little to big for the 0-3 month outfits.

New news:  She is doing VERY well holding up her head now and she doesn't flip out when we put her on her belly.  She can also recognize faces now and she has had some stranger issues lately like this Saturday we drove to VA to see my cousin and her family and I gave her over to my cousin when we got there and she started screaming (not usual for her).  I think it was partly the "I don't know you" and the "I was just in a car for 4hrs and I am cranky" kind of cry.  But she also did it with someone in a store but that lady was kind of scary so I would of cried too.. LOL

Pictures:
What a big girl holding her head up

She was talking up a storm so I couldn't get a picture with her smiling

Our little cutie pie

This is my cousin and her her little ones with Annabelle, it was great to see them this weekend

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 months! Time does fly! I'm so happy that this year has blessed you greatly, Rachel! This is just the beginning! Xoxoxo

    PS - your comment section doesn't give enough room to write the captcha. (I'm on phone).
    Idk if it is a glitch with my comp or the background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!