Friday, August 3, 2012

So Much Has Happened!

I am going to give you all a quick update using pictures and videos.

Laughing:  Annabelle is starting to laugh more and the other day I was able to get it on video.



Play Date:  We have been making new friends at play dates and Annabelle is really starting to be able to play with her toys now at 5.5 months old.
Annabelle at a play date the other day!

Trying Cereal:  All week Annabelle has been getting up at around 3:30am - 4:00am starving.  She is now eating about 31oz of formula and I thought it was high time we try cereal.  I will let the pictures show you how much she disliked liked the cereal (not).  This is going to take some getting used to.

The first bite

That's not so bad

What there is more
Oh dear God what is that!


Please stop no more!!

Are we done??

As you can see there was mixed reviews on Annabelle's part on the cereal.  I think she was happy to be done with it that's for sure.

Well that's all for now!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. i love the video of annabelle bouncing and laughing! :)
    your captions made me smile! lol, she is making the cutest and funniest faces!!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cereal pictures!!! I'm trying not to laugh too much so I don't wake M
    Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!