Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Product Review - Krogers Yogurt Smoothie Bar Strawberry Banana


Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bar Review - Strawberry Banana

As part of a BzzAgent campaign I received a chance to test out Krogers Smoothie bars.  I must say they are very good.  They are little but at only 50 cal one does the trick to fill a sweet tooth without break the diet bank.  The Strawberry Banana tastes mostly like strawberries which is totally fine with me and I noticed it does taste just like a smoothie I would make.  

The ingredients are not all natural but not to bad.  Here you be the judge:

With 12 in a pack I think these will last us a little while and it is a cool summer treat!  I could see these being a perfect size for a little kid too as the lager bars tend to melt before they can finish them this time of year.  

Give it a try if you are looking for a cool refreshing summer treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!