- Check in
- Get called back
- Give a urine sample (as usually - what are they checking it for anyways?)
- Weight check (didn't go up from the last time yay!)
- Blood pressure check (no concerns)
- Sit in room on table and wait and wait (thankfully he didn't take to long)
- Then Dr. comes in "Hey I am Dr. Blah blah I don't think we have met before" me "Yes we have back when blah blah" Dr. "Oh"
- Dr. has me lay down to listen to the babies heartbeat
- He goes "Oh there it is" and then stops and I don't really get to hear it and he doesn't tell me what the bpm are
- Dr. then tells me to come back for blood work in 3 weeks using an acronym I have not heard and when I ask what that stood for he acted bothered to tell me
- Dr. then tells me to setup my 18 week ultra sound appointment in 4 weeks
- He turns and tells me now that we have a heartbeat at 14 weeks our chance of miscarriage goes way down
- Dr. leaves my chart on the counter and walks out and leaves the door open, thanks dude I needed to fix my shirt and pants
I found someone on Etsy that makes the alphabet letters like in my inspiration room and I had been eying them for some time now. I didn't want to buy the letters until I got a little further along. Sooooo yesterday I ordered them and Jerry and I will paint them and put them up when we do the trim work in the room.
|This is the picture form the Etsy listing|