Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Need to make another quilt :-(

Annabelle's quilt wasn't perfect but it was all together, until..... I washed it again.  Then the stitching broke all over the place and it had wholes all in it, ughhhhh.  I did what I could to fix it up but not I am not happy.  With that said I am going to make another one.  Unfortunately I can't get the same exact fabric and this time I didn't want to do the rag quilt again because it is just to messy looking for me and when I wash it I have to trim up all the strings.  Oh well that was a practice round.

On another note I can't believe she will be here in a little over 3 months, pretty scary and exciting.  We still have so much we need to get to be ready for her and I don't see us getting much help (what else is new).  I guess I am used to getting little to no help with the big things in life.  As they say out of sight out of mind. Oh well.

I am kind of frustrated that I STILL don't look all that pregnant.  I think it still looks like fat and I think people forget that I am 24 weeks pregnant.  I have pregnancy brain, I am tired and I can't do what I used to.

I guess it's just one of those weeks.  Thank god we had a nice day Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!