Saturday, November 12, 2011

Woohoo 25 Weeks

Wow can you believe it we made it to 25 weeks already?  She is now 13 inches long and starting to get some of that oh so cute baby chub (well that's what I read any ways).  I am finally starting to feel her move more regularly and she has kicked hard enough that Jerry could feel it also.  It's always the way that I tell him she is moving and when he gets there to feel her she stops and then when he pulls his hand away she goes at it again.. LOL.. silly girl!  But he has felt a few times.

I'm starting to look a little more pregnant vs. fat (thank god).  I have gained about 20 pounds and though my knee is not 100% it is much better than it was for a while.  I have not had any more near passing out incidents since that scary experience last Sunday.  This morning I do feel dehydrated so I'm downing some fluids.   

I ordered a new quilt kit as I messed up the other one when I washed it :-( but I must say I like this new one much better.  It has taken me no time at all to get a majority of it done, YEAH!

Today we have a big day!  Jerry and I are going to see if we can get the molding up around her room and I am going to work on her quilt while Jerry goes and works out this morning (when he wakes up - I am up way to early).  Then tonight we have DATE NIGHT!!  We are treating ourselves to a nice dinner at the Angus Barn and then we are going to the movies.

Oh I almost forgot I ordered us some Christmas Stockings with our names on them yesterday as Pottery Barn was having a sale and I ordered some small cloth diapers from Amazon.  I have some additional money set aside to get some more baby stuff this weekend so Sunday we will probably run by SmartMomma to get some more goodies.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hi rachel!!! yay!! you are so so close! how awesome that you are feeling her kick more and more!
    i'm so sorry to read of your scare the other week and your trip to the ER. that had to have been scary. so glad you're doing much better!
    have tons of fun shopping!! you deserve it! <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!