16. Setup our bedroom to attach the bassinet to the bed
17. We need to talk about who is going to do what around the house when she gets here (this might go out the window but it doesn't hurt to talk about it)
18. Make freezer meals so we are not eating out every night Working on it
19. Install the BumGenius sprayer on the guest room toilet
21. Baby proof the stairs, outlets and cabinets
To Buy: We really use our registries (Babies R Us and Amazon) to keep track of this and we have marked things we have bought as purchased. We have been buying things as we went along so we didn't find ourselves here in the 3rd trimester with a list a mile long of things we needed and baby things are expensive when you look at the volume of things you need!
This is my brainstorm in no order of priority
Breast PumpGot it RockerOrdered High Chair Bumbo Bounce Play Seat Bottles Pacifiers Cloth Diapers Eurgo Baby Carrier w/ Infant Insert Burp Cloths Bibs Wrap T-Shirts (Newborn) Halo Sleepers We have a bit of outfits but we still could use some more one piece outfits A Hooter Hider for Breast Feeding Nipple Cream Wipes (lots of baby wipes) Trash can for her room Laundry Basket for her room Lotions and Soap and all that good stuff for baby Activity Center Baby Gates and Safety Items