Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello Third Trimester... 28 Weeks Down (12 to go maybe)

What a milestone we hit today!  We are now going into our third trimester and the chance of Annabelle surviving if she should comes early is really good now.  Woohooo!!!!

Today we had our 28 week Dr. appointment which included the glucose test.  For those who have not had to take this test before let me say it really isn't that bad.  The drink tasted like an orange freeze pop that had melted well I should say several not frozen freeze pops.  I was able to drink it at home and then we went to the Dr. and I did have a bit of a time keeping it down as I felt like I was going to be sick on my way to the Dr.  I won't know how we did on the test until early next week but I am hoping I pass so I don't have to do the 3 hr test.

Tomorrow is a fun day!!!! We are going to go get some more 3D ultrasound pictures taken of Annabelle so we can get a better idea of what she will look like and so we can include these on our Christmas cards.  I am guessing this will be one of the last times we see her on ultrasound before she gets here.

She is now getting to be over 2.25 pounds (getting to be a big girl) and 14 inches long.  At least that is what I read she should be at.  She likes to kick and show me she is there and I love feeling her move around.  Mostly I feel her after I eat or drink something.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and come back tomorrow I will have some new pictures to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!