Wednesday, July 25, 2012

5 Months Old!

I can't believe it has already been 5 Months since Annabelle entered this world.  It feels like yesterday I was complaining about being over due and thinking she was going to not come out until she was 18 yrs old.  Oooh the silly things you think when you have had enough of being pregnant and you are over due.

She truly is the light of our day and every smile she gives us warms our hearts.   She is doing great at rolling over from her back to front and I know she can do front to back but she doesn't do that often.  We are working on sitting up but for now she just tips over.  Her hair is getting longer and her eyes are changing to be a brown/blue (kind of hazel like mine).  I can see 2 little bumps on her bottom gums and she is drooling like crazy but I still think we have a while before the teeth come through.

As of yet we have not tried cereal because the Dr. said if she gets up to 32oz of formula or is waking up in the middle of the night hungry then try cereal once a day in the afternoon.  Neither of those have happened yet so I think she is still good on formula.  However, it is becoming a challenge to get her to focus on eating because she wants to see what is going on.  We are looking forward to starting her on cereal when she turns 6 months.

When we go out everyone always comments on how cute she is and how she looks like a doll.  I love these comments and I especially like making the older generation smile.  I just wish she would show her pretty smile off for strangers but I guess that is a good thing that she doesn't trust everyone.  I am not as crazy as I thought I would be about strangers talking to or getting near her because I can't keep her in a bubble forever I just don't want people to touch her hands because they go right in her mouth.

Size:  3-6 Months more on the 6 Months and growing more every day.



She is doing wonderful and her weight is right on track where she should be for her age not to be not to small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!