Sunday, October 30, 2011

23 Weeks

On Friday we reached the 23 week mark, she will be here before we know it.  I am starting to feel like I look more pregnant every day and my feet are encountering some major swelling at the end of the work day (I would take a picture one day but I don't want you all to be grossed out.. LOL).

I am starting to feel her move around which is a great feeling but also odd at times (still kind of amazed to think there is a little human in there).  Jerry felt her move last night and he was thrilled because he has not really felt her move at all.

These days I am considerable more tired even though I fall asleep around 9:30pm.  I also seem to have the "pregnancy brain" as usually I am sharp as a tack when it comes to some things and lately I feel like I am in my own way.  It's ok, it's my turn to relax lord only knows it might be the last time for a long time.

My sister was in town and she just left yesterday.  It was great having her around and we miss her already.  I feel horrible we didn't get to show her around NC more as both of us had to work, but I think she enjoyed just relaxing at home during the day.  Yesterday she had to fly into a snow store and I am so happy she made it home safe and sound (for a while there it looked like no one was going to brave the snow to pick her up at the airport but my step dad finally did and got her 2hrs after her flight landed - what a long day).

We have not purchased anything new for Annabelle but before Holly left her and I put together the arms reach bassinet and that was pretty easy.  We are probably going to wait till Dec. to do any more major shopping unless something is on a more sale.

17 WEEKS TO GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!