This is all getting so very difficult to handle. I am now over due by 5 days and I went to the Dr. today all hopeful that she would tell me that I was at least 4cm only to find out that I am only a half cm closer then I was last week and a lot softer.
We scheduled an induction for Tuesday at 7pm. I was like 7pm, seriously they couldn't do it earlier in the day? Nope because there is no openings on Monday or in the morning on Tuesday. I really don't want to be induced but I also don't want to carry her until she is 18, so here is to hoping she decides to come before Tuesday.
I never thought she would take this long to get here.