Friday, February 17, 2012

Went to the Dr. today an 0 cm dilated... ughh

Yesterday I thought maybe I was leaking fluid and so in an effort not to overreact I didn't go to the Dr.  But this morning she wasn't moving like she normally does after breakfast so I got a little concerned.  Jerry convinced me to call the Dr. and see if I should go in so I did.  They asked me to come in to get checked and turns out all is well and my water didn't break and I am NOT dilated at all!!!

I thought for sure she would come this weekend but now I am not so sure.  I know we still could go into labor and checking for dilation isn't a good indication of when labor will start but I was just hoping for some indication stuff was starting.

I did get to get be monitored for 15 minutes or so and I am having braxton hicks contraction even though I didn't notice them before, pretty cool!

So here's to hoping she comes soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!